Online safety is a real and major concern for a number of parents and carers. St Peters Collegiate Academy understands that keeping on top of relevant online safety trends can be daunting and have created this space to provide parents and carers with supportive Online Safety information.
This page has access to informative documents relating to current and relevant online safety topics, links to organisations offering support for parents, carers and students and the dates of parent support sessions held by the Academy.
Useful links for students
- Safer Internet Center – https://saferinternet.org.uk/guide-and-resource/young-people
- Think you know – https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/
- Childnet – https://www.childnet.com/young-people/
- NSPCC – https://www.nspcc.org.uk/keeping-children-safe/online-safety/#children
- Internet Matters – https://www.internetmatters.org/advice/
Useful links for parents
- Safer Internet Center – https://saferinternet.org.uk/guide-and-resource/parents-and-carers
- Think you know – https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/parents/
- NSPCC – https://www.nspcc.org.uk/keeping-children-safe/online-safety/
- Internet Matters – https://www.internetmatters.org/
- Childnet – https://www.childnet.com/parents-and-carers/