Free School Meals
To qualify for free school meals, you must be in receipt of at least one of the following:
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
- Income Support
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Income Based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Support from NASS under Part VI of the Immigration & Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross household income of no more than £16,190)
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
If you would like to apply for Free School Meals you can either:
- Apply online at https://www.cloudforedu.org.uk/ofsm/link2ict.
- Download and fill in the form below and we can check your eligibility using the secure government website.
Please contact reception if you require further details. A copy of the User Guide can be downloaded below.
You will only be asked to provide proof of benefit if we cannot confirm your eligibility definitely. The system will continue to check your eligibility periodically and we will only contact you again if we cannot verify your eligibility.
If your application for Free School Meals is successful, St Peter’s Collegiate Academy will receive extra funding from the Government to use in support of teaching and learning.